I think I'm finally figuring this "blogging" thing out!
Cariana is growing up so fast! She's learning how to talk (a lot!), roll over, suck on her fingers constantly, touch (and eat!) her toes, and laugh up a storm!!! Everyday she does something new to crack us up! Tonight is Halloween and she's going to be Tinkerbell! Her Nouna and Nouno bought her costume at Disneyland a couple weeks ago...thank you guys!
Here are some of the latest pics...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is fantastic!! I am looking forward to the updates. Please post some video -- her giggle is absolutely adorable!
I love this!! thank you so much for putting it together. I can't wait to see pictures of her halloween costume. Give a million kisses to my beautiful niece for me. I love you and miss you so much!
-auntie mar mar
Your amazing! I love seeing her smiling face it makes me so happy. Hello Tinkerbell! I'm waiting on some pictures of you on Halloween. Does this blog have voice so we can hear her sweet laugh. I miss you like crazy! I love you ton & tons.
Nouna
This is a fabulous idea and a wonderful gift to those of us far away! Thank you for sharing. I can't wait to meet my precious little cousin!! Give her plenty of kisses for me! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment