Monday, March 24, 2008

Ann's 60th Birthday Surprise Party

I'm still working on posting more often...once a month isn't too bad though! Do you really need more updates than that?! We do have some exciting things going on around our household though!

- Cariana is pulling herself up to standing...all. the. time.
- She can go from ottoman to couch, and back to ottoman, all on her own!
- She also knows how to give mommy kisses! (open-mouth, of course!) :)
- She has a tooth on top and the one next to it is on it's way out.
- She's been sleeping through the night for months now, so we love that!
- We start Guppie swim lessons next month...yeah!!!
- We have a new part-time nanny, Megan, who just started and is great!

Enjoy the slideshow from our trip to Santa Cruz for Ann's 60th birthday! I will be posting a video soon...once I figure out how! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, Cariana is so big now! I love seeing the updated pictures. Tiff I'm so glad you're going to update the blog every month so I can keep up with all the things that are going on. She's absolutely adorable and she looks like she's such a wonderful baby! I/WE cannot wait to meet her.

Love, Patty

Mon-Mon said...

Seriously, she is illegally cute! Makes me want to have a baby today! I love her! now come and visit us, we miss you guys. xo

annie said...

She is so cute and getting so big!!!