Due November 19th. Feeling GREAT. We aren't finding out the sex again. Yes it was planned. They'll be 16 months apart. I know we are nuts. Thanks for all your love!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a great way to share the news with everyone! We are so excited for you guys!!!
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wowowowowoowwo that is SO exciting! do you think they got it wrong and she's actually due on november 9th?!?!? :) love you so much....counting down the days till July 4th.
7 comments:
What a great way to share the news with everyone! We are so excited for you guys!!!
Love you guys,
Adam, Patty and Sydney
you make me laugh! love you lots. xoxo
Tiff and Seth- We are so super excited for you and your growing family! Another beautiful baby on the way, hooray!!! Congratulations.
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wowowowowoowwo that is SO exciting! do you think they got it wrong and she's actually due on november 9th?!?!? :) love you so much....counting down the days till July 4th.
We are so excited!! Cariana is going to be an awesome big sis. I'll start the baby pool-- I think this baby Stout won't be as late.
my heart was filled with joy when I heard the news!! I am so excited. more babysitting!! I love you tons. ttys.
Congratulations!! WOW! We are so excited for the new addition to the Stout family. Love you lots, The Martin Family
Post a Comment