I know I know I know...thank you for the reminders that I need to get some new pictures up here! I can blame it on computer issues, but I know you won't believe me. We've had a busy Spring so far. It's been full of sunshine, family time, stomach flu, trips to the zoo, playdates, Giants & A's games, swim lessons, and just hanging out! We're heading to Vegas this weekend and Tahoe next weekend, so the travel will keep us busy. It's supposed to hit 100 degrees in Roseville on Thursday, just in time for us to escape to Vegas where it's only in the 90s...doesn't that sound backwards?
I hope you enjoy the photos. Cariana is just more and more fun everyday! She hit the 10 month mark on May 2nd...it's hard to believe her first birthday is right around the corner. Save the date for our July 4th/1st birthday party celebration!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Look at all those teeth!!!
Thanks for the update.
I seriously can't get enough of her she is so irresistable! Hopefully we can all get together soon. :-) xoxo
What a big girl!!! I can't wait to smoosh her with hugs and kisses this weekend!
She has gotten so big! You need to post more pics more often. It's not like you're busy or anything. ;)
Bekah
Post a Comment